The Bunker offers a full suite of Managed Services. With core competencies in all aspects of information technology, networking, telecommunication systems, data storage, and applications, the Westland team provides a unique combination of first class infrastructure, technical expertise, industry experience, business acumen, and strategic partnerships. Our professional staff couples hands-on experience with a fundamental understanding of the challenges facing real-world businesses, and our all-inclusive suite of services are designed to help customers realize the operational and financial advantages that can come from outsourcing any or all of their technical operations.
Hosting and Virtualization
There’s a good chance you already use hosting for your Web site or email. We can take you to the next level with our fully managed, state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Managed virtual and cloud servers.
- Storage Area Networks (SAN’s).
- High-availability clustering.
- Software-as-a-Service (SAAS).
- Microsoft Exchange.
- 99.9% uptime SLA.
Business technology should simply be tool – professionally managed and always available- without the burden of internal staff and constant, ongoing hardware and software expenses.
- Customized plans and configurations.
- Immediate deployment.
- All-inclusive system hosting.
- Nothing to buy, operate, or maintain.
- Full-time, professional, experienced staff.
- Consulting and Technology strategy.
- Monthly per-user software licensing.
- 24x7x365 technical support.
- 99.9% uptime SLA.
Now you can have the security and reliability of The Bunker combined with professional,on-site management and administration for all of your critical systems and network connectivity.
- System and network administration.
- Managed security and firewalls.
- Diagnostics and updates.
- Availability and event monitoring.
- Syslog reporting.
- Hardware upgrades.
Having your critical systems in a remote location doesn’t have to be a hassle. Whenever you just need a little help, we can save you a trip by being your on-site hands, eyes, ears, and feet.
- Troubleshooting assistance.
- Tape cycling.
- Basic hardware swaps.
- System reboots.
- Cable and connectivity changes.